Build to Rent
02 August 2022
Build-to-rent developments (BTR) have proven incredibly successful for urbanising populations around the world. While a popular and long-established phenomenon overseas, Australia is still yet to jump on the trend. To capture the full benefits of BTR schemes, Australia needs tax reform and decisive state and federal government action.
BDO in Australia’s National Leader of Real Estate & Construction, Andres Reith, hosts BDO Business Services Partner, Hung Tran, as well as Mirvac and Urbis to discuss these regulatory issues and potential economic gains.
They will discuss:
- BTR barriers to entry
- Trends in the industry
- Challenges and opportunities available
- Tax concessions and cost to build
- Andres Reith - National Leader of Real Estate & Construction, BDO in Australia
- Angela Buckley - General Manager, Build to Rent (Multi-Family), Mirvac
- Paul Riga - Director, Urbis
- Hung Tran - Partner, Business Services, BDO in Australia
Find more in the series:
LOOKING AHEAD AT REAL ESTATE & CONSTRUCTION IN 2022