Craig is a Business Services Partner and a Financial Educator for the Business Growth Program in Brisbane. Craig develops close working relationships with business owners and managers to help them manage and grow their businesses.
Craig provides taxation and business advice to clients, including family-owned and operated businesses, entrepreneurs, and high net worth individuals. He is an experienced adviser to businesses in the Real Estate & Construction sector, with a particular interest in construction business and QBCC compliance matters.
As a Financial Educator, Craig leads the delivery of our 12-month financial education and Business Growth Program in Brisbane. This program has a strong foundation in financial literacy, and it provides business leaders with a strategic framework for business and personal growth. Craig is dedicated to empowering business owners by improving their financial literacy to make informed strategic decisions to grow their business.
Craig joined BDO in 2015 after gaining experience as an accountant and advisor in a boutique accounting firm and a listed professional services firm.
- Accounting and taxation advice to businesses
- Financial reporting
- Business analytics and management reporting
- Financial projections & modelling
- Direct and indirect taxation advice and compliance
- Tax planning
- Business structuring
- Succession and estate planning
- Real estate, property, and construction
- High net worth individuals
- Family businesses
- Business acquisitions - Negotiation of settlement issues on private equity purchase of a large family owned transport business
- Business sale – Structuring or agreement and tax advice on sale of a medical service business and business premises to a business partner
- Review and due diligence - Forensic review of accounting records and report for minority shareholders of medical wholesale business on the discharge of management fiduciary duties
- Virtual CFO – Ongoing support to business owners and managers on financial performance including oversight of accounting staff and monthly performance reporting
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting, Finance)
- Bachelor of Business Management (Business Economics)
- Chartered AccountantQualification name
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand