With a career spanning more than 17 years providing Corporate Finance services in both Sydney and London, Daniel provides assistance to a broad range of mid-market private companies and public corporates.
He has a clear understanding of the range of issues clients face when undertaking a transaction and being results-focused, he works closely with these clients to ensure a positive impact on their businesses.
Daniel has significant experience in due diligence and the execution of business acquisitions or divestments, business valuations, merger and acquisition strategies and financial modelling across a broad range of industries.
- Due diligence
- Investigating Accountant’s Reports
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Independent Expert Reports
- Software & technology
- Professional services
- AFS Products Group Ltd: Valuation of AFS in connection with $40m acquisition by CSR Limited
- Eli Global: Due diligence for the acquisition of Medical Business Systems
- Private Equity: Due diligence for acquisitions of a number of roadside safety product businesses
- Private Equity: Due diligence for aborted acquisition of healthcare sector enterprise software provider
- Sapphire Corporation Limited: Due diligence for the acquisition of The Mancala Group
- Sonepar: Due diligence for the acquisition of Electrical Distributors of Western Australia
- RWS Group (UK): Due diligence for the acquisition of Inovia Holdings Pty Ltd
- Master of Applied Finance, Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Commerce, Macquarie University
- Business Valuation Specialist, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand