David advises a range of clients on matters relating to aligning reward outcomes with broader business and individual performance, and optimising remuneration structures.
His key areas of expertise include reward strategy, remuneration benchmarking, Board and executive remuneration advisory and incentive plan design.
David has extensive experience across a range of industries, providing support to some of Australia’s largest companies as well as family-owned enterprises. David also has advised companies across the Asia-Pacific region.
- Board and executive remuneration benchmarking
- Broad-based remuneration design
- Incentive plan design (STI/LTI, including equity plans)
- Performance measure analytics, selection and target-setting
- Pay equity analysis
- HR and Total Rewards strategy
- Board governance
- Construction and Engineering
- Transportation and Logistics
- Healthcare and Aged Care
- Financial Services
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Masters of Business Administration
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors (MAICD)