Guy Taylor is a Partner in the Private Wealth division of BDO in Brisbane. With over 10 years’ of Financial Planning experience, Guy brings vast knowledge to the division and offers professional strategic advice to clients to ensure their best interests are met.
Guy’s focus is on assisting high net worth individuals and their families with complex situations.
- Holistic financial planning advice
- Strategic investment and wealth creation strategies
- Budgeting and cash flow (including debt repayment strategies)
- Wealth protection / risk insurance (Life, TPD, Trauma & Income Protection cover)
- Superannuation and pre-retirement planning
- Self-managed super funds and corporate super
- Investment portfolio construction and management service (shares and managed funds)
- Risk profiling and asset allocation (cash, fixed interest, shares and property)
- Retirement and income stream planning
- Salary packaging
- Centrelink Pension support.
- Estate Planning
- Senior Living & Aged Care.
- Assists in managing Not-For-Profit organisation’s investment portfolio on a pro bono basis
- Working with Foundations to develop strategic investment plans to ensure long term viability of resources
- Engaging with Solicitors to providing Expert Witness Reports to help resolve legal matters relating to financial planning.
- Bachelor of Business - Management (QUT)
- Diploma of Financial Services (FP)
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (FP)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Justice of the Peace (Qualified).
- Professional Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Member of Queensland Justices Association (QJA)
- Director of DIWA Zambezi
- Director of Cystic Fibrosis Research Limited (CFRL).