Joe is an Associate Director with BDO in Brisbane, specialising in leadership development and cultural change.
With a wealth of experience across professional services and healthcare sectors, Joe collaborates with clients by transforming ways of working to improve organisational performance.
- Strategic workforce planning
- Organisational design
- Leadership development
- Cultural change
- Led the transformation program at Metro North Hospital and Health Services (MNHHS) that shaped strategic direction. Joe’s focus was on workforce development, service innovation, supporting technology and process improvement to better position Metro North to meet current, emerging and future challenges.
- Developed a comprehensive organisational transformation strategy and implementation plan for MNHHS. This involved leading a team across strategic workforce planning, training and development, and organisational development tasks.
- Improved the performance of public and private sector clients by solving complex problems facing organisations as they align to business strategy execution. Projects often related to large-scale transformation and talent projects in the areas of organisation design, target operating models, leadership and capability.
- Doctor of Philosophy – University of Queensland
- Master of Philosophy- University of Queensland
- Bachelor Applied Science – University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Science – University of Queensland