Josh Geelan is an Associate Director in BDO in Hobart’s Audit & Assurance division.
Josh has over 13 years of professional experience, including two years in commercial sector roles. He has significant experience in the not-for-profit sector and is focused on providing the highest level of personalised and professional service to his clients.
Josh has worked as an accountant in Hobart & Melbourne. He began his career in public practice in 2007 and joined BDO in 2016.
- External audit
- Internal audit
- Business and NFP advisory
- Cloud BI
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Aged Care
- Education, employment & training
- Property & construction
- Transport & logistics
- State agencies
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Finance and Risk sub-Committee member, Tasmanian Land Conservancy Inc.
- Author of; Remuneration of NFP Boards, 2013 and Social Enterprise: Crossing the abyss, 2013.