Justin is a Corporate Finance Partner in BDO’s Perth office. He leads the Mergers and Acquisitions team and specialises in management consulting, providing strategic advice to a diverse range of clients.
Justin’s expertise is in structuring and preparing businesses for sale. A background in strategy and consulting enables him to provide innovative solutions and proactively develop new opportunities. His focus is on the natural resources sector (including mining and renewable energy), technology, education and agriculture.
Clients who have engaged Justin value his practical approach to deal construction, underpinned by a philosophy of trust, partnership and a commitment to achieving the best outcomes.
Justin joined BDO in 2017 with the acquisition of Tomkins Turner, a corporate advisory business he co-founded in 2012. Prior to this, Justin worked in management consulting with large FTSE-listed companies and multinationals in Europe, the US and South America.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Capital Raising
- Business Strategy Development
- Performance Improvement
- Business Model Development
- Mining and Resources
- Utilities in particular Energy
- Technology, Media, Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Shipping & Transport
- MBA, Melbourne Business School
- CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting
- Prince 2 Foundation & Practitioner
- Lean six Sigma Green Belt
- Joint Honours Bachelor of Arts (Languages)