Justin, a Partner with BDO, is a M&A Advisor and Management Consultant who specialises in managing M&A transactions from concept to completion and advising businesses on their strategy.
Before joining BDO, Justin was a Director of Tomkins Turner, a boutique corporate advisory firm specialising in mergers and acquisitions for mid-market companies.
Prior to this, Justin held several senior management and strategy consulting roles in Australia and overseas.
With experience in Australia, Asia, Europe and South America, Justin has a proven track record of increasing the performance of leading businesses.
In the M & A arena, Justin’s business strategy skills and expertise are invaluable in preparing businesses for sale to maximise transaction value. As a buy side advisor, Justin’s deep understanding of strategy, strategy implementation and negotiaton skills, help clients maximise the value of an acquisition.
Justin joined BDO in 2017.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Capital Raising
- Business Strategy Development
- Performance Improvement
- Business Model Development
- Mining and Resources
- Utilities in particular Energy
- Technology, Media, Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Shipping & Transport
- MBA, Melbourne Business School
- CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting
- Prince 2 Foundation & Practitioner
- Lean six Sigma Green Belt
- Joint Honours Bachelor of Arts (Languages)