Karyn has more than 25 years’ of accounting experience, and assists clients by providing internal audit, forensic accounting, fraud risk management, investigative and advisory services which includes undertaking investigations into allegations of fraud and misconduct and assisting with dispute matters.
Her experience has includes conducting investigations including detailed examination of transactional records to identity fraudulent transactions and transactions not compliant with company guidelines or policies and potentially involving criminal offences.
Karyn also has intimate knowledge of accounting software packages, including Reckon, MYOB and Xero, and has assisted her clients using these packages by providing set up advice, all necessary reconciliations and tax advice. Karyn has also previously prepared and delivered university taxation courses in relation to taxation administration and capital gains tax.
- Insurance and Financial Services
- Energy and Mining
- Federal, State and Local Government
- Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Forensic accounting and dispute services
- Fraud and Misconduct Investigations
- Family Law Matters
- Litigation Support
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting & Business Law)
- Certificate IV in Government Investigation
- Certificate III Investigative Services
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA Australia)
- Registered Tax Agent
- Licensed Investigator in Western Australia
- Associate of Certified Fraud Examiners