Martin is a Partner within the BDO Sydney office. He is approachable, professional and a trusted business adviser.
Martin specialises in providing statutory audit and advisory services to small, privately owned entities through to large international groups and publicly listed entities. He also has considerable experience in providing management reporting services to large special purpose vehicles set up to cover a varied portfolio of infrastructure projects.
Martin has over 13 years' audit experience and joined BDO in 2012 following the integration of PKF’s East Coast Practice where he qualified as a chartered accountant.
- External audit
- Due diligence
- Management and statutory reporting
- Accounting for infrastructure projects
- Technology, Media & Entertainment and Telecommunications
- Wholesale & Distribution
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Chartered Accountant
- Registered Company Auditor
- Member, Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand