Robert is an Associate Director with BDO (Nth Qld). He is a qualified chartered accountant with experience in both public practice and commercial roles. Robert is experienced in providing taxation compliance and advice across a range of industries including property development, retail and management rights.
Robert understands how businesses operate and enjoys working with business owners to maximise their potential. He has also taken a particular interest in using technology to make business more efficient and profitable.
- Tax compliance and advisory
- Business purchase due diligence
- Management Reporting
- Accounting Software.
- Family business
- Property Development
- Management Rights
- Management Rights due diligence reports
- Business Valuations
- Property Development profit analysis
- Accounting software solutions.
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), University of Queensland
- Chartered Accountant
- Australian Institute of Company Directors Graduate Diploma.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors.