Sebastian is the Partner-in-Charge of BDO Sydney’s Advisory Group, leads the Corporate Finance team, and brings over 25 years of experience to the group.
Having held the positions of National Head of Corporate Finance and Global Head of Transaction Advisory at BDO, he has significant experience in assisting in providing international and cross-border services including international coordination of assignments.
Over his career, Sebastian has had extensive experience in all aspects of corporate finance advice including mergers and acquisitions, transaction advisory services, valuations, and financial modelling for both publicly listed and growing private companies across a wide range of industries.
- Due diligence
- Independent limited accountant's reports including initial public offerings
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Independent expert's reports
- Financial modelling
- Real Estate & Construction
- Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- Private Equity
- Finance & Investment Services
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- AsiaPAC lead of the BDO Global Private Equity Group and leads the Australian BDO Private Equity Group
- Steering Committee member of the BDO Asia Pacific Corporate Finance Group
- Steering Committee member of the National BDO Corporate Finance Group
- Steering Committee member of the International BDO Real Estate & Construction Group
- Leads the Sydney Group and is a member of the Australian BDO Technology, Media & Telecommunications Group
- Member of the Sydney BDO Real Estate & Construction Group
- Member of CPA Australia (Fellow)
- Member of CAANZ (Affiliate)
- Director – BDO Corporate Finance (East Coast) Pty Ltd (AFS Licence 247420)
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors