Our waste sector specialists can help you deliver circular economy outcomes with their extensive experience across a range of material streams. Our team are passionate about driving environmental outcomes, offering the skills of a global professional services firm with the service, culture and innovation of a boutique adviser.
Our experience across the industry includes:
- Recyclables: Experience advising on projects that consider the whole value chain of materials from collection, sorting through to end market uses with experience across glass, plastics, paper, tyres, and container deposit schemes.
- Organics: Helping clients assess the feasibility, economic costs, and benefits of introducing new or upgraded organics processing infrastructure, as well as helping to procure projects that will increase organics recovery and support landfill diversion.
- Residual: Advising the public and private sector on infrastructure projects that seek to manage and process residual waste - with a particular focus on Waste to Energy projects.
- Circular economy: Significant experience in measuring and analysing actions and policies in the circular economy space, from individual organisations to regions and state economies.
How BDO can help
- Options identification
- Feasibility studies and business cases
- Market engagement
- Economic analysis
- Strategic advice
- Procurement advice and tender documentation
- Bid evaluation
- Commercial and financial structuring
- Financial analysis and financial modelling
- Funding and financing
- Performance and efficiency improvement
- Stakeholder engagement.
Contact us to discuss the waste and environmental infrastructure requirements of your next project.