Customised Cyber Security Training Programs
Organisations need to be informed and prepared for what they may face in the event of a severe cyber incident. Developing an awareness of cyber risks – what they are, how to identify them, the type of perpetrators - is one of the best ways to contribute to achieving effective processes and procedures to cope.
BDO’s approach to raising cyber awareness within an organisation incorporates:
- Monitoring reliable sources of cyber security intelligence
- Identifying the organisation’s assets at highest risk
- Educating staff to recognise and avoid cyber security threats
- Regular business cyber security briefings to ensure risks are proactively managed.
BDO’s cyber security team can deliver a customised cyber security education and awareness program for boards, management and staff. This includes the development and delivery of both classroom-style and e-learning programs.
Our Cyber Security Awareness, Training & Education services include:
- Security awareness strategy and program development
- Board and management cyber security awareness and education programs and security briefings
- Cyber security education and awareness programs - both in-person training and integrated online training programs
- Phishing awareness education and integrated online training programs
- Specialist cyber training programs such as privacy, mandatory breach notification, incident response, and more.
Please fill out the form below to contact us. Alternatively, please call us on 1300 138 991.
Cyber security consultation
We believe it’s imperative that all Australian’s know how to protect themselves online – whether they’re an individual or business. BDO is proud to be a supporting partner of the Australian Government’s Stay Smart Online initiative, a valuable program that provides simple, easy to understand advice and up-to-date information on the latest online threats and how to respond.