Prepare a Cyber Incident Response Plan: Recover & Restore Business Operations
Regardless of an organisation’s size, the industry it supports or the products and services it provides, the likelihood of it being exposed to a cyber-attack is increasing. For this reason, it is imperative that all organisations have a Cyber Incident Response Plan or system in place so they can respond and recover, should their defences be compromised.
BDO’s cyber security team can develop and test comprehensive Incident Response Plans to prepare our clients for handling the cyber incidents most likely to impact their business. We partner closely with our clients to ensure we understand their business objectives and mission and can best advise management and boards on the measures needed to prevent cyber incidents.
The key objectives of our cyber security incident response services is to work with our clients to:
- Minimise the adverse impacts of a cyber security incident by isolating and eradicating the threat
- Securely restore operations to a state of business normality as quickly as possible
- Improve information security within the environment.
Our ultimate goal is to ensure our client’s business cyber security framework is robust enough to recover from an incident and recover and restore business operations.
Our Cyber Security Incident Response Planning services include:
- Development of Cyber incident response plans and cyber incident investigation playbooks
- Cyber incident response readiness assessment
- Cyber-attack simulation and table top exercises
- Cyber incident and data breach investigation facilitation.
Please fill out the form below to contact us. Alternatively, please call us on 1300 138 991.
Cyber security consultation