Franchising, in principle, is a great business model. The recent inquiry into franchising has highlighted challenges in the sector and questions the viability of a model that underpins some 9% of our GDP. Stakeholders deserve a response on how best to pursue success from here.
This workshop is designed to empower franchisees and franchisors with the knowledge, tools and resources to develop a successful franchise relationship.
What you will learn:
Day 1 - Developing financial acumen and awareness
- Insights into the franchise inquiry - key findings and implications.
- Learn to analyse the underlying franchise business model - understand what you're dealing with and how to go about it.
- Understand the value of coherent business planning and the power of leveraging strategy into a business.
- Appreciate the value of benchmarks, how they can help enhance performance, set objectives and measure execution.
Day 2 – The wider franchise operation
- Learn best practice stock management and the value of effective supplier relationships.
- Insights into measuring, mentoring and motivating your biggest asset - staff.
- Understand how to successfully navigate the legal environment of franchises.
- Pulling it all together and optimising the future franchise relationship.
All course materials, refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Date: Monday 28 and Tuesday 29 October 2019
Level 10, 12 Creek St
Cost: $1,480 per person* (incl. GST). *A $200 early bird discount applies for registrations recevied by 30 August 2019