Hospitality and pubs
The Australian hospitality industry continues to evolve. Whether contending with shifting regulations or having to adjust your business model to meet consumers’ changing needs, operators in this sector need to be agile and efficient. Pub and hospitality operators also need to respond to supply constraints, rising costs and industry consolidation, all while managing operator fatigue. The key to future survival will be embracing innovation and technological advancements such as at-table ordering, apps and digital menus.
How BDO can help
We offer our clients practical, relevant advice which is data driven and underpinned by benchmarking capabilities, with the aim of making a real contribution to business performance and to achieving their ambitions. Our industry-led approach ensures our clients benefit from the knowledge and diverse skills of our people who are passionate about their business, the market and the industry.
Talk to our team to find out how we can help you with:
- Corporate financing and flotations
- Business assurance and risk assurance services
- Tax planning and structuring
- Employment tax, including specialisms in FBT, PAYG and superannuation
- Minimum wage and award compliance reviews
- IT controls, environment reviews and systems improvement advice
- Business reviews and strategic planning
- Property and corporate acquisition and disposals
- Installation of management reporting and controls and internal audit functions
- Working capital improvement reviews and administrative receiverships.