The Risk Management Process
31 January 2017
Executive management decides and controls operational management.
In an era of robust regulatory compliance, executive management must decide and control operational management by identifying traditional and current risk and ensuring effective governance.
The risk management process includes:
- Establishing a strategic, organisational and risk management context and the criteria against which risk is evaluated
- Identifying risk and what, how and why risks can arise
- Analysing risks and evaluating and assessing criteria, priorities and controls to mitigate risk
- Treating risk by developing and implementing effective plans and strategies to deal with the level, consequence and likelihood of the risk
- Continuous communication and consultation and review and monitoring.
BDO Migration Services, an incorporated immigration legal practice will work with you to assist with all aspects of the visa process requirements.
We advise and assist on due diligence and the immigration audit processes to identify the type of information and documents required to ensure compliance.
We work collaboratively with other business lines across BDO including People Advisory which includes Employment & Expatriate Taxation, Talent & Performance Consulting and Reward & Remuneration Services.
BDO Migration Services also works closely with Risk and Technology Advisory, including the delivery of Security Advisory and Resilience services and related technology-focused areas including Digital Transformation, Data Analytics, Project Assurance and Technology Transformation services.
BDO Migration Services draws on the BDO global network of over 80,087 partners and staff in 1,591 offices across 162 countries to the benefit of our clients, to meet local and global mobility employment needs and management needs.
BDO Migration Services.