End to end, holistic Migration Services
BDO Migration Services, an incorporated immigration legal practice provides strategic, expert and practical advice in all aspects of visa and migration related requirements.
BDO Migration Services can help you achieve this by providing a range of services tailored to your needs, focusing on your specific operating model, your human resource demands, regulatory environment and industry dynamics.
Our specialist team of immigration lawyers can assist you with the following risk and related services:
- Latest advice and assistance on regulatory complexity and compliance: The role of Directors and officers and the impact on corporate governance regimes.
- Risk Management Strategy & Program Design: This includes strategy, organisational structure, governance, policies and procedures, training and both internal and external communications.
- Risk Assessment Due Diligence: Assess risks and identify vulnerabilities including of routine human resource and related activities to evaluate their potential impact and damage, and prioritise risk strategies. This includes performing in-depth risk assessments and advising on risk minimisation and remediation.
- Human resource Strategy and Review: Design and implement human resource strategy, and frameworks tailored to business needs and the enterprise generally. This encompasses controls, delegated responsibility, document management systems, and processes which align with immigration and human resources and include data protection, data privacy and monitoring.
- Managing and responding to sponsorship, monitoring, compliance, investigations and enforcement: enabling the business to meet its sponsorship and related obligations including in the review and provision of information and documents as relevant in each case.
- Forensic investigations: Rapid response to incidences of breach including identification of cause and implementation of remediation measures as may be required.
- Awareness, Training & Education: Customised education and awareness programs for Boards, senior management and staff.
- Incident Response Planning: Develop comprehensive reporting to minimise the impact of breach. This considers business critical processes, as well as roles and responsibilities of relevant individuals in the organisation.
BDO Migration Services works with you to ensure that you have the right people, in the right place and at the right time.
BDO Migration Services works closely with BDO People Advisory which includes:
BDO Migration Services provides end-to-end holistic migration and related services.
As part of the BDO global network, BDO Migration Services offers market leading expertise including:
- A “one-stop” shop on all aspects of immigration and nationality law and related matters
- Dedicated and expert visa services to achieve timely and costeffective visa approvals and outcomes, while managing risk and ensuring compliance with the law
- Many years of specialist immigration expertise and a strong proven track record for achieving results
- Access to one of Australia’s leading immigration lawyers – Maria Jockel who brings a unique depth and breadth of knowledge on all aspects of immigration law including employer sponsored temporary and permanent entry (and related matters), labour agreements, business skills migration, skilled migration, family migration, student visas, merits and judicial review, international education, ministerial submissions, and citizenship
- Customised, innovative technology and work processes, which complement our professional, dedicated and expert services.
We draw on the BDO global network to the benefit of our clients, including expatriate tax, global mobility and employment practices addressing all international mobility and human resource needs.
More about BDO Migration Services as leaders in Immigration law.