Ben helps his clients navigate a broad range of people, tax, pay and reward issues with a specialty in the unique employment, HR, finance, multi-national compliance and remuneration challenges associated with the movement of employees between countries.
Ben also focuses on domestic Australian payroll and employment taxes - together with ‘pay compliance’ projects and activities - to help client manage their Fair Work, Superannuation and compliance obligations in the context of the Australian Modern Award and EBA system.
Ben has extensive experience across retail, consumer products, construction and engineering sectors.
- Cross-border personal & employment tax planning, strategy and compliance
- Fringe Benefits Tax compliance and consulting
- Fair Work, Modern Award & EBA compliance management and remediation support
- Employer payroll systems, obligations and management
- Mobility, tax and HR policy & process design and implementation
- Effective use of analytics and automation across tax, mobility and HR
- Workforce strategy consulting
- Broad-based and executive remuneration consulting, including STI & LTI design, build and implementation
- Consumer products
- Construction & Engineering
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Arts
- Legal Practice Course
- Chartered Tax Advisor (Australia & UK)
- Tax Agent (Australia)
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)