Ben helps his clients navigate a broad range of people issues with a specialty in the unique employment, HR, finance, tax, immigration & remuneration challenges associated with the movement of employees between countries.
Ben has also worked, alongside his clients, on a broad range of ‘people’ related projects, including effective and compliant reward structures, talent and workforce management strategies, leadership development programs, HR and Payroll process and systems matters.
Ben has particular expertise across the consumer products, construction, engineering and financial services sectors in Australia and the UK, and is focused on the role mobility can play in enhancing his client’s talent management strategy.
- Cross-border personal tax and social security strategy and compliance
- Employer payroll systems, obligations and management
- Mobility, tax and HR policy and process design and implementation
- Mobility program ROI measurement and improvement strategies
- Effective use of analytics and automation across tax, mobility and HR
- Third party mobility vendor selection and management
- Workforce strategy consulting
- Broad-based and executive remuneration consulting
- Consumer products
- Natural Resources
- Financial Services
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Arts
- Legal Practice Course
- Chartered Tax Adviser (Tax Institute of Australia and Chartered Institute of Taxation UK)