As an Associate Director in BDO’s Risk Advisory Services team, Mark has had the opportunity to work with a broad range of client from State & Local Government, large corporates and SMEs. Working across a range of services including contract assurance, compliance management and internal audit, including ASAE3402 audits.
Mark’s services enable his clients to ensure the efficiency of their internal processes and compliance with internal and external policies and legislation. Marks does this by working collaboratively with his clients to provide them with the services which are most appropriate to their needs.
The work Mark has done has provided assurance to his clients enabling them to make improvements to their internal processes, external compliance requirements and with contract assurance services saving millions of dollars in incorrectly claimed costs.
- Internal audit
- ASAE3402 audits
- Risk management
- Contract assurance
- Compliance management
- Operational and efficiency audits
- Forensic audit
- Data analytics quality assurance
- Public Sector
- Natural Resources
- Bachelor of Business (Finance), Southern Cross University, 1995
- Master of Business (Professional Accounting) QUT, 2007
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting, CANNZ, 2011
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand