Natasha is an experienced Wealth Adviser in the Private Wealth team at BDO in Brisbane and Sunshine Coast. She provides advice to clients in all stages of life and has a special interest in working with families with complex financial situations and providing strategic aged care advice.
Natasha prioritises building long-lasting relationships with her clients. She has a deep understanding of their unique situation and ensures the advice she provides will allow her clients to maximise their lifestyle.
- Holistic financial planning advice
- Investment portfolio construction and ongoing management service
- Strategic investment and wealth creation strategies
- Wealth protection / risk insurance (life, disability, critical illness & income protection cover)
- Budgeting and cash flow (including debt repayment strategies)
- Superannuation and pre-retirement planning
- Retirement and income stream planning
- Centrelink/DVA support
- Aged care advice
- Estate planning
- Self-managed super funds.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Bachelor of Accounting/Bachelor of Financial Planning.
- Committee member of the Brisbane Chapter of Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
- Professional member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA).