Forensics for Family Law
04 September 2020
During this webinar, Karyn Lander, Stuart Moore and James Vickers discuss discovery and investigation services along with reviewing the different valuation methodologies used in family law and digital forensics.
They also discuss the following:
- Financial Statements – Special Purpose Reporting
- Appropriateness of Spending
- Tracing of Assets
- Components of Valuations
- Independent Expert Reports - Valuations
- Digital Forensics - Preserving and Analysing Digital Data
- Presenting Digital Evidence in Court.