Christine has over 15 years’ experience, advising on IFRS and other financial reporting matters, across a broad range of sectors and entity types, including public and private companies and not-for-profit entities.
Christine’s primary role is to identify practical and compliant reporting solutions for clients and assurance staff - providing responsive, accurate and outcome-focused technical advice and guidance.
Christine is passionate about sharing her knowledge to ensure the high-quality of financial reporting of her clients.
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Financial reporting and accounting
- Learning & Development
- Financial services
- Listed companies
- Real Estate & construction
- With sweeping changes to the Accounting Industry in 2019, including the implementation of IFRS 16 Leases, Christine was integral in driving BDO Lead in Sydney. BDO Lead was a project that ensured all clients were up-to-date and compliant with the standard. Christine managed and continues to manage Sydney’s portfolio of clients for lease management services as part of her advisory role.
- RMIT University – Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)