Sally is an Associate Director in Tax with BDO in Sydney. She has over 14 years’ experience in providing tax consulting and compliance services to a range of public and private groups in a variety of industries, including financial services, renewables and telecommunications.
Sally enjoys working closely with her clients to help them in building their business, managing their taxation obligations and maximising business opportunities.
She also has considerable experience in working with large international groups to provide tailored advice on domestic and international issues, and co-ordinating taxation services to ensure seamless service.
- Tax compliance & advice
- Tax consolidation
- International taxation
- Capital gains tax
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Restructures & reorganisations
- Tax risk management and governance
- Technology, media and communications
- Financial services
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Laws (honours)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales