Contract Assurance - Reduce Risk From Third Party Contracts
Outsourcing any part of your business to third parties requires attention to financial and commercial contract risk and performance management.
Project owners and contract managers need assurance that third parties will deliver key services and control costs. But how can you be sure these risks are managed properly, especially across large and complex projects?
Our team of specialist project and contract auditing professionals offers an end-to-end solution that can be tailored to focus on specific elements of the project lifecycle based on client priorities.
BDO's frameworks and services can help you identify, manage, gain assurances and reduce the impact of financial and non-financial risk. This covers many types of contract risk exposures for projects, collaborative agreements, contracts, funding deeds and outsourced services.
Our team can also review contract and vendor management programs and revisit the terms and conditions to create further value for money.
BDO’s experienced team can help you with:
- Tender evaluation support
- Contract financial establishment audits
- Financial system and control process evaluation
- Contract and program management support
- Independent financial audits over project costs
- Progress claim assessment and reconciliation
- Performance audit over KRA / KPI incentives
- Probity advisory and assurance
- Contract financial close-out and acquittal
- Infrastructure & Construction Assurance
- Service Organisation Control Reporting (SOCS).