Report Workplace Fraud & Misconduct: BDO's Whistleblower Reporting Services
The Treasury Laws Amendment (Enhancing Whistleblower Protections) Bill 2017 recently passed through Parliament. In light of these legislative changes, it is a good time to consider your internal whistleblower program. Some things for your organisation to consider include:
- Do you have a whistleblower policy and has this been communicated?
- Do you have a process which enables anonymous reporting?
- Are your processes adequate to respond to any report received and ensure adequate protection for whistleblowers?
- Is your organisation able to adequately respond to any reports?
How we can help?
- Develop whistleblower policy and procedures
- Review any existing whistleblower policies and procedures
- Independent investigation of any whistleblower reports.
BDO Secure is provided by BDO Australia. This service is an independently monitored and external service for you to report concerns of unethical behaviour relating to your employer or the organisation to which this service applies.
You have the option to remain anonymous or to provide your contact details and any details you provide will be held in strict confidence to protect your identity.