Report Workplace Fraud & Misconduct: BDO's Whistleblower Reporting Services
The Treasury Laws Amendment (Enhancing Whistleblower Protections) Bill 2017 recently passed through Parliament. In light of these legislative changes, it is a good time to consider your internal whistleblower program. Some things for your organisation to consider include:
- Do you have a whistleblower policy and has this been communicated?
- Do you have a process which enables anonymous reporting?
- Are your processes adequate to respond to any report received and ensure adequate protection for whistleblowers?
- Is your organisation able to adequately respond to any reports?
How we can help?
- Develop whistleblower policy and procedures
- Review any existing whistleblower policies and procedures
- Establish BDO Secure, which provides an independent and anonymous way for employees to report an allegation of misconduct or inappropriate behavior. BDO Secure is managed by our forensic services professionals and enables a confidential report to be made by phone, post or email
- Independent investigation of any whistleblower reports.