Adam has more than 25 years of investigation and financial crime risk management experience, which includes practising law and working within law enforcement, government agencies (State and Commonwealth), private consulting and financial institutions (banking and insurance). Adam’s substantial experience in fraud control and operational risk has allowed him to provide solutions of varying complexity to both private and public sector clients.
As a Partner of Forensic Services at BDO, Adam assists clients by providing investigation, risk management and advisory services. He specialises in matters related to financial crimes and other misconduct including corruption, fraud, money laundering, terrorism financing, misappropriation of assets, and cyber-crime.
- International banking fraud investigations relating to credit card fraud, cheque fraud, phishing scams and identity theft.
- Conducting investigations both nationally and internationally involving allegations of terrorism financing, money laundering, organised crime, bribery and corruption.
- Consulting to a large multinational Insurance client regarding approach and alignment of all international entities to leading Fraud Risk Management practices including internal investigations.
- Drafting an investigations manual for a State Government department responsible for conducting ethical standards and misconduct investigations.
- Providing training to clients on anti-bribery and corruption.
- Fraud, misconduct and financial crime investigations and risk management;
- Staff awareness training; and
- Anti-Money Laundering /Counter Terrorism Financing.
- Graduate Certificate in Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons.)
- Diploma Government (Investigations)
- Diploma Government (Fraud Control)
- Bachelor of Arts (Crime & Justice)
- Certificate IV in Security Risk Management
- Certificate III in Investigative Services
- Certificate IV in Workplace training
- Solicitor NSW and member of NSW Law Society