Mark is an Executive Director in BDO’s consultancy division Brisbane. He provides strategic direction and leadership experience on large-scale programs of work with complex business challenges.
Mark has held senior executive positions responsible for delivering business optimisation and transformation, adopting emerging technologies, implementing service delivery improvements, implementing information management strategies and providing business intelligence solutions to clients.
Mark specialises in public sector and not-for-profit advisory, with over 20 years’ direct experience working in government agencies across a range of portfolios, including economic development, education, health, natural resource management, environmental protection, regional and state planning, disaster management, small business, disability and community services.
- Strategic planning and visioning
- Crisis Management
- Optimisation and transformation of business services
- Business process modelling and redesign
- Program and project management and governance
- Stakeholder and organisational change management
- Business intelligence, Information and data management
- Public Sector
- Choice Passion and Life crisis management and NDIS business transformation
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Technology optimisation
- Sunshine Coast Council digital information services optimisation
- Surf Life Saving Foundation business model optimisation
- Business Queensland Portal service optimisation
- Department of Education child protection reporting system optimisation
- Queensland Government ICT modernisation strategic plan
- Damage assessment and reconstruction monitoring system disaster management transformation
- State of Environment Reporting
- Graduate Certificate in Public Sector Leadership
- Bachelor of Technology
- Associate Degree in Civil Engineering